Friday, June 10, 2016

Results from last night and East Kentwood

The results from last nights meet are now posted on the website. I am so proud of all the swimmers, they did an amazing job! I also want to thank all the parents that volunteered throughout the meet! Our meet could not have run without you guys!

If you signed up for tomorrows meet, swimmers need to check-in and be on deck by 7:45am. The meet will begin at 9:00am and is scheduled to end around 11:30am. I encourage swimmers to bring a camping chair of some sort to sit in during the meet and help prevent their belongings from getting wet.

I do need a few parents who are willing to help lable ribbons tonight if possible. Also I will be the only coach on deck tomorrow morning so if there is any parent who is willing to help out on deck I would love some help.

Thank you again for all your help this week parents, I really appreciate it!

-Coach Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment