Thursday, February 9, 2017

Sad to say

Dear Parents,
         Working with you and your kids these past few years has been a pleasure and so rewarding. Coming into the pool for practice and seeing their eager faces, just as excited to as mine to jump in the pool has made my decision to resign as head coach a hard one. At the end of the month I will start a new adventure on the east side of the state with my fiance. Jessie Wortman will be taking over after the season is done. He has been great asset to the program the last couple years and I can not wait to see what he does for the program in the future.
         Thank you for putting your trust in me when it came to teaching your kids. I want to wish all the swimmers good luck as they continue to beat their times and improve. Thank you all for your understanding and well wishes!

-Coach Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment